A REST client for almost any web service.
- perform HTTP requests with any method, URL, body and custom headers.
- save favorite requests and organize them in collections.
- view a history of your requests, which includes the full request and response.
The add-on supports the following goodies:
- Create and save your authorization headers with Basic, OAuth 2 or Cookie authentication.
- Use placeholders in saved requests.
- Use shortcuts for the frequently used actions (try pressing "?" to see the available shortcuts for the current context).
It requires a few permissions to do this. Which permissions and why?
The project requires:
Install all other dependencies with the command:
To build the add-on run:
This will generate a working add-on in the folder .build. It will also watch files for changes and update the folder accordingly.
To load the add-on in the browser:
- Firefox: Go to about:debugging, click on "Load Temporary Add-on..." and select the file manifest.json inside the .build folder.
- Chrome: Go to chrome://extensions, make sure "Developer mode" is turned on, click on "Load unpacked" and select the folder .build.
To create packages for AMO and the Chrome Web Store run:
Afterwards you will find the generated files in the folder .package.