An HTML5 music game. I’m mostly building this to play around with some new stuff like:
- Web Components: Custom Elements v1: Reusable Web Components, Shadow DOM v1: Self-Contained Web Components
- ES Modules: ES6 Modules in Depth, ECMAScript modules in browsers
- Web Audio
- As the music plays, colored circles will be spawning in the middle.
- Collect them with the mouse to trigger their effect:
- blue: increase points by the multiplicator
- yellow: increase multiplicator (+ 1)
- red: decrease multiplicator (/ 1.5)
- purple: increase color circle size for a few seconds
- Try to get as much points a possible?! I haven’t really figured this part out yet.